Cobro Classic Beef
Cobro Classic Beef
2 Health's concentrated bone broth Cobro is a collagen rich and nutrient dense drink or food supplement made by slowly simmering bones and extracting the goodness. Cobro is for those looking to improve their health by complementing a healthy diet or adding some more flavour into their lives.
- SLOW COOKED FOR 36+ HOURS. We roast our bones before slowing simmering them for over 30 hours to extract all the delicious goodness within.
- SUPPORTS HEALTH & BEAUTY. Collagen is a protein found in the skin, hair, bones, nails, teeth, joints, blood vessels, brain and gut. Consuming collagen may help in the synthesis of natural collagen proteins found throughout the body.
- AIDS MUSCLE RECOVERY. Full Amino Acid Profile. Naturally high in conditionally essential amino acids including: glycine, proline, leucine and glutamine.
- HIGH IN PROTEIN. 2 Health's concentrated bone broth Cobro boasts a huge 34% protein content!
- NUTRIENT DENSE. High in Glucosamine and Galactosamine widely taken as a supplement to ease joint pain. This means you may be able to do away with buying additional expensive supplements.
- ENGLISH GRASS FINISHED BEEF. Our products are made right here in the UK. Bones from local butchers in the Kent countryside. We only source our bones from cattle free from added antibiotics and hormones.
- NO ADDED ALLERGENS, FODMAP, PALEO & KETO FRIENDLY. Our premium bone broth has zero major allergens added. It is Gluten, Dairy and Soy Free. We are also FODMAP friendly.
What does it taste like?
Made with beef bones it has a 'beefy' flavour; akin to a light gravy or beef stock.
As a drink, simply stir one teaspoon of our beautiful broth into one cup or mug of boiling water and enjoy.
Alternatively add as much as desired to your homemade soups, stews, casseroles, sauces or any other of your favourite meals for added flavour and nutrition!
Grass finished cattle bones, water, apple cider vinegar, black peppercorns, bay leaves and pink Himalayan salt.
Our Bone Broth is made within a kitchen that handles gluten, crustaceans, eggs, fish, peanuts, soybeans, milk, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame, sulphur dioxide, lupin and molluscs. While we do everything within our power to avoid cross contamination we advise that if you have a severe allergy to anything listed above then you should avoid purchasing. Thank you for your understanding.